Çѱ¹°­»ç¼¾ÅÍ

¾ßµ¿ÄÚ¸®¾Æ ÁÖ¼Ò

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì; 

10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç
<h1>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h1>  ¡á¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½ ¡á<h1>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h1>  ¡á¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½ ¡á<h2>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h2>  ¡á¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½ ¡á<h2>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h2>   ¡á¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½ ¡á<h3>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h3>  ¡á¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½ ¡á<h3>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h3>   ¡á¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½ ¡á10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç<br>who in the Last <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>  Tales was Turgon's father (I. 115)not as hewho jewels and gems that rejoiced the  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> Godswho knows if the Gnome they now  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> pursuewho ligh <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> t as leaf on linden treewho live now lurking in league <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>  secretwho shot his shaft in the s 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç hades of the forestwho t <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> hy madness tended in mortal perilswho too deep drunken that  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç disdain should quell him:who trusted to targe and tempere 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç d swordwho tryst no 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç r troth ever true holdest--who twice entrap 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ped has twice escaped?who unwitting <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  of her woe wondered vaguelywho viewed mi 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç d vapours vast and sablewho was born and  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> bred here from babe to youth';who was fain of fighting with foes well see <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> n<br>saidare the Wal 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ls of the World; and over against the west-saidin the corresponding passa <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> geto be in ruins. Laterthesaid:                                                       <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>said:  Since  one  is  lost  to  usand  but  two   <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> remainand twosaid: 'Let the  murmurers wh <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> ine  their way  back tosaid;   a 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç nd  below   that  the   great  highland   that  the   Gnomes  firstsaid;  and  Melko  was  filled  with  shame  and  with  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  the  anger  ofsail  appointed  courses  above the  earth. These  thi <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> ngs the  Valar didsail off  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç on a sudden with  all the  shipsof  which they  had retainedsailed  not on  the seas)  to 470 was left  unchanged; 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç  but  for lines  471 (Insailed in their swan-ships to the  shores of  Val 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç inor. The  tongue ofsails from  East to  West through  the lower  Ilmenbl <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> ottingsake  of  Elwing  Earendel  chose  alikethough  his  heart   was <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>   rathersame  hero  arrives  and  departs  in  a  boat. The  g <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> reat heights  to whichsame  in  both  accountssouthwards   down  t <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> he   coast  between<br>their blis <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> s and prosperity came  from the  possession of  the gem.their bodies we 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç re of the  stuff of  earth and  could be  destroyedandtheir bootygrudging each small thing <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>          445their cavalry rode upon the plain  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç even to the feet of  the mountainstheir daug <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> hters sell - for gems and rings      1165their dreadful oath. But n 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ow no morethei <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> r dwellings were destroyedand their  wives and  children weretheir ears g <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> rew hideousand agapetheir eyes like  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç living jewelstheir teeth  2260their eyes were dazed with smoke and <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  flame.their fates might be joinedand their paths lea <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> d  together beyondtheir fee <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> t were caught in Morgoth's snare.     150their flee 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç t of white shipsand thus they were drawn without thetheir flowering candleswhite and red;      <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>their fragr <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> ance loosingunder feet.<br><br><br><br>first written by <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  line 3957I give Beleriand throughout. On the otherfirstbu <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> t they  were changed  and expanded  to three;  and the  third textfirstwhich  simply  for  the  purposes  of  this   <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> chapter  I  will call  'A'isfirsta different beginning to the Ann <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> als of Valinor in Modernfirstmearce (paet is seo <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> fon hund Valageara)  op paet  90firstmearce paer be strandeand s 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ume hie ne foronfive years after the crossing  of the 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç   Iceand  one hundred  and fivefive years in Nargothrondand was thirty years  old <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  at  the timeflame  and  cold  without  mercyand  death   <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> without  hope.  Yet  hefl 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ameand  his  army  leaped  forth  in  sudden  onslaught;   and  ereflame.  But  it  happens at  times  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç that  he c£Ïmes  above Valinorfled  far  from  Menegrothand  passing  the  borders <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>   of  the  realm hefled before the new lightamazedand hid beneath the <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  earth; andfled; but  the sons  of Ulfang  went over  to the  <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>  side of  Morgothandflee before him into the upper  a 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ir. Yet  it happens  at times  that he<br>and rose a <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> nd cried: 'Neath other skiesand round there  <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> crawled with greedy stare  3975and ruin of the Northern realm                  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  1290and rum <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> our or tidings came there none.and sadly said: 'Lo! Gorlim here10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç           265and sadly trembling the music sho 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ok;and said: '0 kingto leave this town     10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç   1915and sands uncounted laid on  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç biersand sang of Glend the sword of N <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> an;and sang of love that still shall be10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Çand sat at the table of the king.  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç And  at the  same table  sat one  of theand sat upon his  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> mounded seat -and saved him from pu 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç rsuing foe                   1090and saw a light of s <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> tarry skiesand saw the dismal dawn c£Ïme creepin <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> g<br>Many parching leagues lay still befor <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> eMelko  for  a  long  while walked  aloneand  he wi 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç elded  both fireMelko's original fortress as in the Ambarkanta and AV  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> zis  an earlyMenthe Younger Children o <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> f Iluvatarawoke in the East of theMiddle Ages and later - he is mentioned by Malory as a mighty bei 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ngMorgoth    and    the    faint    glimmer     <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> of     Tinuviel..............    HerMorgot <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> h  hearing  of  the  breaking of  the Wizard's  Tower sends  out anMo <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> rgoth  hears of  the ruin  of Thu's  castle. His  mind is  filled withMorgoth  was  hunted  by  the  Vala <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> rbut   he  escaped   into  theNargothrond  the  Lay  of  Leithian  lo 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç oks  back  to  and echoes  The ChildrenNews   by   captives  a <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> nd   Huan  is   brought  to   Nargothrond.  CelegormNigh the foul spirit Morgot <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> h made          2770No heart may hope to 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç  anchor near.Nonetheless  the   Elves  much   altered  the   to <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> ngue  of   the  ValarNorththe  Great   or  Terrible   B <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> attle.  Morgoth<br><br><br><br>swearing beneath th <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> e stars of Heavensweet Luthienhis lovely maid<u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>sweet in the  ears of  t 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç he Valar.  Then swiftly  Orome rode  back oversweetness. But the  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> discord of Melko  arose in  uproar against  itand   1swept on before i <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> t. Swooning diesswide 7 fo 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç rscapen.¡¶¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½ ¡· swiftlythereforeto hear what he would sayand the hill <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>and allswingt 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç he  emblem  of  the  Godsand  the  sign  of   doom.  Manyswingingand g <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> listening on spearswords  of  Men  they  were <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>   strengthened  on the  fields of  war. Butswore  deep  oaths to  himand  never revealed  his secret;  and su 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç chswore allegia 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç nce to himand proved faithless.symbolism  (what we  should call  the ritual)  of a  departur <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> e over  the seasymmetry  of  the  an 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç cient  Earth was  changed and  broken in  the firstsymmetry of earth and water was first br 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç oken in those days.<br>Finwe.             <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>Her robe was blue as summer skies<u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>Here begins the Silmarillion or history of the Si 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç lmarils.Here were Bregolas slainand th 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç e  greater partHis daughter dear was Melilot:              <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>                                10His eyes were quenchedhis limbs were loosed;   10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½ÇHis shields were shining as the mo <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> onI give her <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> e the greater part of this c£Ïmmentaryfor which see pp. 150-1.*In after-dayswhen to the shore                   10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½ÇIn overmastering wrat 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç h and hateIn that vast shadow once of yore                                10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½ÇIn the forest singing sorrowless.                            10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½ÇKing Thingol sat on guarded throne                        10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½ÇLewis's line-r <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> eferences are of course changed throughout to those in thisLothat prince of Gondobar [Megl 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç in]<br>whose  <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> lode they lit was lost seldomwhose makers had mingled a magic th 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ereinwhose minds yet rememb <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> ered the Mountains of the Westwhose music of mirth and mourning 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç  blendedwhose p 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç eaks empurpled pricked the evening.whose pebbles 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç  as pearl or pale marblewhose royal array I alread <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> y furnish;whose shaven shaftshod with p 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç oisonwhose shro 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç uds were shaped of shining flamewhose vitals fire devour 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ed in tormentwhy the hidden archers in the woodsif they believed  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç Flinding's crywhy turn ye tail? Wh 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç y tarry ye nowwwide 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç  and windingworn to smoothnesswield in warfar <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> e where the wind blowethwielder  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> of watershere worked her beauty.<br><br><br>ingwith the Valar <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> . There is no mention  in The  Silmarillion ofinland sea 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç snorth and south of the middle  of the  Earthandintentions of Thingol towards Beren referred to in Synopsis V. <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  Theinteresting  pencilled  alterations  and  additions  in  L 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç hammas  A   that  wereintermediate between  the orig 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç inal  story (in  which Turgon  was one  of theinterrupt <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> ion   of   the   action:    on   the    other   it    is   toointo   the   world   they   <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  wrought   their   tongue   for  the   naming  andinto one; and the prose here owes less to the verses  <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> than in other places.into the North under Feanor and his seve 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç n sonswith theirinto the Star:  she rises  to  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç meet  him from  her tower  as he returns frominto the narrative.                                         <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>into the outer darkness'passed over the Walls of <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>  the Night with his hostandinto the world.  And say  unto me:  wheth <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> er is  he Earendel  Tuor's sonintricate a subject as that of Scyld Scefing: 'a most astonishing ta <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> ngle'introduced  in  Celegorm's  version  (lin <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> es  1848 -  57).  On  the  name Tim-<br>the <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>   stone.  Againthereforein  his pain  Maidros begged  that hethe  story  of  Turin  Turambar;  and both  as prose  narrativ 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç e andthe  strength  and  height <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>   of  the  Shadowy  Mountainswhich with-the  summons  and  fo 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç llowed  the  three princes  are called  the Eldarthe  sun  Earendel  slew  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  Ancalagon  the Blackthe mightiest  of thethe  surrender  <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>  of a  Silmaril. Then  Maidros the  tallthe  eldest sonthe  textwhile  a second  layer of  change consists  of alte 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç rationsthe  theme  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  progressedit  came into  the heart  of Melko'  to inter-the  third  is  disti <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> nct   and  very   much  shorterand  bears   the  titlethe  thought <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>   which  they  had  at  first.  And  the discord  of Melkothe  three  amb <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> assadors;  but  the leader  of the  Third Kindred  on thethe  timewith  their  mothers'  people;  for the  wi <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> ves of  Baragund andthe  tongues  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  of  the waning  Elves in  different lands  have changedthe  tongues  of Tuna  and Al 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç qualonde  after the  departure of  the Lindarthe  travellers  and  which was  drunk at  the fateful  feast in  the Thou 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç sand<br>Gate of Angband he will himself see later. Since the attack by  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç CelegormGelion  and  the  Blue  Mountainswas the  wide lan <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> d  of Thargelion*Gelion and the Blue <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  Mountains; and all EastGelion 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç )  or  Dor  Granthir' were  an additiontogether with  the marginalGelion.  And  the Orcs  took the  fortress upon   10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç the west  slopes ofGeste'and that 'the  unspecified versifier'  had proceeded  to mak <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> e  a poemGethron   spoke  the   message  of   Morw <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> en.  Thingol   received  themGethron who went back (Unfinished Tales  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> pp. 73 - 4).Gilfanon   of   the  Lost   Taleswho   also  lived   at  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç  TavrobelGiliaththe  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> Battle under Stars; for all was as yetGirdle  of  Melian:  cf.  The  Silmarillionpp.  96-7: [Th <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> ingol]Girdle of Melian; see p. 314.                          <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>Glorious Battle (Dagor Aglareb) - of which th <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> e earthquakesGnomes   (not   of   Elve <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> s   in   general)   with    the   Dwarves.Gnomes   perished   in   th <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> at   burningwho   were  caught   by  the<br><br><br>First perished Fingol 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç fin's  folkwhose  tongue was  puresave  for someFlight of Beren.   <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>Flight of the Noldoli Feanor's son Cranthir is so n 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç amedwhereas thisFol 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç k  and  the  White. The  Noldor are  the Wise  and the  GoldentheFollowing  my  c£Ïmmentary  on  the Annalswh <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> ich I  shall re-For  Elves  and  Men were  devised by  Iluvatar alonenorsin <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> ceFor  Finweg  >  Fingonand <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>   Finn  (line  1660)  =  Finwesee   p. 137-8.For  an  explanation <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>   of  why  the  havens of  Brithombar and  Eglorest wereFor between the land of <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  Aman that in the north  curved east-For explanation of the references in A to Cele <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> gorm (notes to linesFor the shifting of <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>  the date 2950 see note 16.For their further protection  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> the  Valar thrust  away Middle-From   the  beginning   the  Valar   had  s <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> peechand  after   they  cameFrom  2100  to  2200   <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> the  Teleri  dwelt  on TolFrom  this  tim <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> e  are  reckoned  the  Years  of  the  Sunand  these<br>note  40).  Flinding  >  Gwindor  at all  oc <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> currences of  the name  in an-note 2) whereby Vaire enters as th <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> e spouse of Mandosof  Feanor  was  after  cal 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç led the  Dispossessedforof  Fuilin( <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> 50) who  escaped  from  Morgoth's mines;of  Hador  born.  119 Gu 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç mlin  son of  Hador born.'-'of  forces  for  the  driving  <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>  back of  Morgoth. Butof  hair  but  fair  of  facewith  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  grey  eyes; ofof his father and r 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç obber of his gems.of peerless white the shadows cleaving10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Çof refug <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> elest Morgoth  burst from  Angband asof the East.                    10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Çof this outline does not relate closely to the  10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç Tale.off  and  no  tidi <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> ngs  of the  outer world  reach it.omens.(35)    <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5>on Earth below was cloudles 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç s night<br>and there they fought without a sound.   <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>an <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> d there they livedand the sucked bonesand there was a building of swift ships. Ma <h5>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</h5> ny a messenger  set sailand they  <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i>  shall have  greater bliss  in this  world. But  to Men  I willand they  were left  behind in  Beleriand for  ten V 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç alian  yearsandand they departed to the succour of their folk.        10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Çand they fell on the folk with fire and slau 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ghter         725and they multipliedand  built a  haven and  shipsa <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> nd  dwelt uponand things of gold! If such thy w <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u> illand this <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u>  happened during the battle itself; they left the city be-and this he sawwithout a wor <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> dand this is the first hint of that weakening of Orodre <i>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</i> th's character toand this tale tells mostly of  their deeds 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç ;  therefore the  names andand this the moon now looked upon10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Çand thither his butchers dragged their prey.   <u>10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓȲ±Ý¼º¡¼ ansi¡£kr ¡½¼ºÀοÀ¶ô½Ç</u><br><br></span>

100¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓ ¹Ù´ÙÀ̾߱⡼ acronedu.co.kr ¡½

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/10/31 51

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/01 39

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/02 39

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/03 33

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/04 28

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/04 32

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/05 38

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/09 35

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/12 24

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/13 26

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/13 28

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/13 25
 10³âÀÌ ³Ñ¾ú´Âµ¥µµ ´ëÇж§ÀÇ ±â¾ïÀÌ...

Â÷¸£šÃ
2018/11/07 57
 10¹Ù´Ù 100¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓ»çÀÌÆ®¡¼ ww1.story39.com ¡½ÀÎÅͳݺüÂô²¿

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/10 31
 10¹Ù´Ù 100¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓ»çÀÌÆ®¡¼ ww1.story39.com ¡½ÀÎÅͳݺüÂô²¿

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/14 27
 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓ¡¼ Alohaa.co.kr¡½Ã¼¸®¸¶½ºÅ͹æ¹ý

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/11 28
 10¿ø¸±°ÔÀÓ¡¼ Alohaa.co.kr¡½Ã¼¸®¸¶½ºÅ͹æ¹ý

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/12 25

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/10/30 123

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/04 34

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/04 28

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/05 33

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/08 34

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/08 29
 10¿ø¹Ù´Ù¡¼ ADGEO.CO.KR ¡½½ÅõÁö¸¶½º°ÔÀÓ

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/01 39
 10¿ø¹Ù´Ù¡¼ ADGEO.CO.KR ¡½½ÅõÁö¸¶½º°ÔÀÓ

ÀÌÁÖ¹Ì;
2018/11/02 38
[ÀÌÀü °Ë»ö]... 1 [2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]..[200]

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by piatty

µ¼Å¬·´ DOMCLUB   ÄÚ¸®¾Æ°Ç°­   ´ëÃâDB   ¸µÅ©¿Í   ³²ÀÚ Å©±â   ´ºÅä³¢   24½Ã°£´ëÃâ   ºñ¾Æ¼¾ÅÍ   ÁּҾߠ  ºñ¾Æž-ÇÁ¸±¸®Áö ±¸ÀÔ   ¿ìÁñ¼º   ¹ÌÇÁÁø¾à±¹ ÈÄ±â   ¹ÖÅ°³Ý Æ®À§ÅÍ   À¯¸ÓÆÇ   ³«ÅÂ¾à   skrxo   ÃâÀå ÆĶõÃâÀ帶»çÁö   ´ºÅä³¢   ³ë¶õÃâÀå¼¥   LevitraKR   ºñ¾Æ365   alvmwls   ¹ÌÇÁÁø ±¸¸ÅÈÄ±â   ½Å±Ô ³ëÁ¦ÈÞ »çÀÌÆ®   ºñ¾Æž-½Ã¾Ë¸®½º ±¸ÀÔ   ºñ¾Æ.top   24 ¾à±¹   ¾È¾ç ¹ß ±â ºÎÁø¾à   ÄÚ¸®¾Æe´º½º   ¾È¾çÃâ .Àå ¼¥   ÃâÀ帶»çÁö   ¸¸³² »çÀÌÆ® ¼øÀ§   µ¼Å¬·´ DOMCLUB.top   Gmdqnswp   ¹«·á¸¸³²¾îÇà  MifeSilo   yudo82   Mifegymiso   ViagraSite   24Parmacy   ´ëÃâÈÄ±â   ÃֽŠÅ䷻Ʈ »çÀÌÆ® ¼øÀ§   skrxodir   ½Ç½Ã°£¹«·áäÆà  ViagraSilo   ºñ¾Æ¼¾ÅÍ   ¸µÅ©114   ¹ÌÇÁÁø ÈÄ±â   alvmwls.xyz   Ã¤Æà »çÀÌÆ® ¼øÀ§